This ad is expired.
Sonoma Water Project Management Coordinator
$7,367 - $8,955/Monthly*
Bring your project management experience to the Sonoma County Water Agency
(Sonoma Water) and become the Agency's Project Management Coordinator!
This position includes a cash allowance of $600/month added to the salary and a competitive total compensation package.*
The Project Management Coordinator (PMC) is the primary position in the agency for establishing and maintaining a centralized project management program, and the PMC is responsible for setting, maintaining, and ensuring project management standards across the agency. This position also assists in providing management reports, and establishing guidelines and a governance framework for project managers. Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintaining, updating, and ensuring project management procedures and templates are in alignment with Project Management Institute (PMI) guidelines, quality standards, and agency requirements
- Identifying, developing, and delivering training and coaching to project managers
- Activity and resource planning, cost estimating, and supporting budget development
- Establishing, convening, managing, and motivating diverse project teams
- Acting as a facilitator to ensure project completion and alignment with established goals
- Supporting the enterprise project management tools and methodologies for communicating the status of strategic initiatives and projects
- Working with project managers in the delivery of projects on time, within scope, and on budget
- Providing general oversight and administration of Sonoma Water's Strategic Plan
*Salary is negotiable within the established range and benefits described herein do not represent a contract and may be changed without notice. This recruitment is open continuously and may close at any time without notice. Applications received after the recruitment closes will not be accepted. For more information, including minimum qualifications, & to apply, visit www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org or call 707-565-2331. The County of Sonoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and are committed to having a workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. Apply Now
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency