This ad is expired.
Senior Medical Manager COVID19 for Poland, Czech Rep, Slovakia
Poland - Warsaw
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Senior Medical Manager COVID19 for Poland, Czech Rep, Slovakia
Requested knowledge for this position:
Degree in Medicine or Pharmacy or Bioscience.
- Experience/expertise in Pharma industry understood as minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Medical Affairs/ R&D/ Commercial organizations. Experience in infectious diseases/ /virology will be additional advantage
- Minimum 3 years of clinical experience in infectious diseases/virology. Specialisation certificate or ongoing specialisation internship will be additional advantage.
- Experience in work in international teams/networks
- Existing medical expertise in the area of infectious disease or virology.
- Ability of transferring complex scientific/medical data to understandable medical communication and education.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills are required along with the ability to provide clear and concise analysis of quantitative and qualitative concepts.
- Ability to work as a member of several local and international cross functional teams. The same time able to work with a level of autonomy and independence.
- Sufficient understanding of Clinical Research area in order to provide sufficient support for the link between company R&D and investigators.
- Excellent analytical skills, demonstrated by the ability to identify and understand issues and problems, and interpret data in a manner that provides appropriate recommendations to respective cross functional groups.
- Ability to utilize moderately complex scientific resources for presentations in a variety of different settings. Excellent presentation skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English. Czech/Slovak language skills will be additional advantage.
- Driving license.
Senior Medical Manager will be handling therapeutic areas of virology related to COVID19 area, utilize a level of product and therapeutic diseases working knowledge to provide medical information, communication and education on appropriate use of products to the relevant healthcare professionals. Senior Medical Manager will be reporting to Senior Director Medical Affairs
- Acts as a medical resource for the company working with local management, commercial, medical and clinical research departments to support promotion of company products and corporate research and development.
- Collects and analyses scientific data, publications and guidelines.
- Is responsible for medical content of Gilead organized medical education events and activities.
- Is responsible for establishing and maintaining appropriate scientific relations with KOLs.
- Dedicates significant percentage of time to field activities, meetings, presentations, congresses.
- Represents the company to various groups of experts, medical professional groups, scientific societies, regulatory and payer groups at local and international scientific meetings.
- Organizes and participates at advisory panels and key conference activities. Assembles and manages key opinion leader advisory groups for relevant product/therapeutic area.
- Supports the development of local clinical data through clinical trials and investigator studies.
- Analyses trial data and provides interpretation to marketing and sales departments. Ensures appropriate medical quality of promotional materials and activities within approval process.
- Answers and responds to medical inquiries to customers.
- Answers or coordinates responses to competitor inquiries or complaints about Gilead promotional activities.
- May direct surveillance and/or complaints about competitor activities and coordinate communications.
- Supports Drug Safety Dpt. providing medical expertise in the analysis and review of adverse events
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Poland---Warsaw/Sr-Manager--Medical-Project-Management_R0014955
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency