DeltaTrak, Inc. is an industry leader in cold chain management solutions, environmental monitoring instruments and food safety products. DeltaTrak delivers our strategic partners in the food and food service industries, as well as life sciences, chemical, and aerospace industries the ability to track and trace their assets through the entire lifecycle. Our industry reputation for cutting edge innovative solutions are in such high demand that DeltaTrak is expanding our marketing and sales force to meet the needs of our customers.
The Sales Support Coordinator is a communication position which performs tele-prospecting functions to identify the key decision maker for companies in DeltaTrak's core business categories.
- Contact leads in assigned area/territories generated from company website, Marketing e-cards, and other marketing lead activities
- Qualify leads for interest in our solutions and distribute to appropriate territory manager
- Provide support to territory manager during their absence due to travel
- Provide Sales History Reports as required
- Perform CRM support and maintenance activities
New Business Development
- Accept incoming phone calls from customers in assigned area/territories; qualify caller needs for our solutions; distribute leads to appropriate territory manager, document information in CRM
- Qualify leads from sales campaigns and targeted customer lists to set up appointments for territory managers to coincide with travel plans
- Write sales orders as requested from sales calls; recommend other DeltaTrak solutions based on customer's requirements; perform follow up calls to ensure customer satisfaction within 7 days of order placement
- Perform an average of 25-30 outbound calls per day contacting existing customers to obtain re-orders; prospect customers to create warm leads in support of approved territory sales plans; reach out to customers that have not ordered within the past 2 years to winback business
- Use industry services to obtain new leads and add to CRM database; perform introductory calls to pre-qualify their needs and interest in our solutions
- Interact with customers using the chat service on company website
- Minimum 3 years experience performing high level of outbound B2B phone marketing or sales calls
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine buying process
- Active listening skills
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professional integrity and confidentiality
- Experience with MS Office Suite
Bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
DeltaTrak offers a competitive salary plus benefits package including medical, dental, vision, (PTO) paid time off and 401K. For consideration please submit your resume to email@example.com. Please visit our website at https://www.deltatrak.com for more information on our products and services.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency