This ad is expired.
Manager, Business Process
United States - California - Foster CityUnited States Remote
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Manager, Business Process
Supports process analysis and documentation efforts. In addition, begins to support development of junior staff and operates with greater autonomy.
- Review and edit controlled procedural documentation, process maps, departmental communications and content for training materials
- Ensure documents are technically and mechanically accurate and consistent with regard to clarity, flow, organization, completeness, level of detail, formatting and readability throughout the document and across similar documents
- Verify own work and ensure compliance to internal style guides and templates
- Track and manage multiple projects and their activities including statuses, timelines, action items, and other relevant documents with greater autonomy
- Manage and develop relationships with diverse stakeholders to support cross-functional collaboration
- Identify risks to project progress and escalate to appropriate managers or teams
- Drive revision and publishing of content through discussions with process owners, cross- functional teams, and subject matter experts
- Implement routine process changes to improve organizational performance and operations
- Benchmark processes against performance metrics to identify opportunities for improvement
- Work independently and with interdisciplinary teams to achieve results
Knowledge and Skills:
Core Technical Skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail; ability to consistently meet high standards of quality required in GxP environment
- Developed organizational skills; able to follow projects through to closure
- Demonstrated analytical problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Visio and SharePoint
- Contribute on multiple, concurrent projects without sacrificing quality
- Develop understanding of change management within a diverse organization
- Collaborate flexibly with virtual and remote team members and colleagues
- Communicate proactively with peers and managers effectively
Project Management Fundamentals
- Navigate projects amidst ambiguous situations and changing priorities
- Aggregate information from various stakeholders and summarize coherently
- Develop analytical team deliverables with managerial guidance
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree with 7 years of work experience in project management or process analysis
- Master's degree with 5 years of work experience in project management or process analysis
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Senior-Analyst--Business-Process_R0019094-2
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency