Field Service Technicians visit residential, small business and enterprise level locations to troubleshoot, repair and install all Sonic internet connectivity and phone services.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Field Service Technician is a full-time (40 hours per week), non-exempt/hourly position. Occasionally, overtime is necessary to deliver outstanding customer service.
Travel is expected for this position. A company gas card and vehicle will be supplied. Gas cards are expected to be used on individually assigned company vehicles only.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and Install all Sonic internet connectivity and phone services.
- Have proficient understanding of dispatch and workflow software.
- Receive communication of locations and duties from dispatch software and/or personnel.
- Able to responsibly handle company issued vehicles, tools and credit cards.
- Abide by all safety procedures and report accidents/injuries to supervisor immediately.
- Maintain correct insurance paperwork and vehicle records on person or in vehicle.
- Maintain an active California state driver's license.
- Maintain a clean driving record as defined by the current Sonic fleet insurance underwriter.
- Able to lift 75lbs.
- Communicate effectively with all Sonic workgroups.
- Ensure all scheduled visits are completed by end of day.
- Willingness to work overtime.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Daily driving is expected.
The Field Force department spends time in a vehicle, outside or inside Sonic customers' businesses or residents.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit and stand; talk or hear; reach with hands and arms; key/type. The employee is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to drive a vehicle.
Apply Now: https://www.sonic.com/careers
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency