Company- Wave Broadband
Wave Broadband is currently searching for a Broadband Technician I in our San Francisco, CA office. This position is responsible for performing service calls and repairs, install, disconnect and complete service changes on our cable TV, Internet and phone services at customer residences.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Broadband Technician to do service calls and repairs, install, disconnect and complete service changes on our cable TV, Internet and phone services at customer residences.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical/dental, paid vacation and sick time as well as a 401(k), and certain candidates may qualify for a signing bonus up to $3,000*.Don't miss this opportunity to join Wave! Visit https://GoWave.com and navigate to the careers page to apply today.
*Certain restrictions may apply, see website for details
The primary position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Install video, internet, and telephone in customers premise.
- Perform repair and maintenance on multiple services including video, data and voice
- Ensure and record correct RF levels and signal quality within required specifications on active outlets.
- Educate customer on the proper use of services and equipment, including channel lineups, and how to access online help.
- Operate Company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner. Clean, maintain, stock, and secure assigned vehicle and equipment, in accordance with company policies.
- Adhere to industry specific, local, state and federal regulations, as applicable.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Customer service experience required.
- Broadband cable experience is a plus.
- Experience setting up a wireless network.
- Basic Networking skills and knowledge.
- Basic understanding/knowledge of internet speeds.
- Additional technical experience, i.e. setting up entertainment centers such as TV\\'s, DVD players and gaming devices is a plus.
- Strong computer skills.
- Experience working with hand tools, power tools, drills, etc.
- Availability to work weekends, holidays, evenings and overtime as needed.
- Must have a valid driver\\'s license and good driving record
- Work and travel in inclement weather
- Ability to carry, climb and operate extension ladder, (approx. 28 ft high and 75 pounds)
- Ability to climb poles using gaffs, hooks and climbing belt as needed
- Ability to differentiate between different sizes and colors of wires
- Ability to work while standing 50 - 70% of the time
- Ability to walk over all types of terrain in all kinds of weather while carrying tools and equipment, including gaffs, ladders, and fully loaded tool belts
- Ability to work with small components and wires to make cable connections
- Work indoors in poorly ventilated areas such as attics during extreme heat
- Exposure to dust, dirt, noise, insects, cleaning solutions
- Work outdoors in all kinds of weather and at all times of the day or night
Is this the career opportunity you've been searching for? Yes? Then let us know about you – apply now!
- High school diploma or equivalent
Diverse Workforce / EEO:
WaveDivision Holdings (WDH) recognizes and strongly supports the benefits of a diverse workforce, and strives to provide a culture that recognizes the unique contributions of each of our employees. WDH requires a drug test, background check, employment and education verification as conditions of employment. WDH is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, and the presence of a non-job related handicap or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency