This ad is expired.
Bay Area Medical Academy is a community based, woman-owned healthcare training school that is committed to assisting individuals with their career aspirations. We offer programs in Medical Assisting and Continuing Education courses with Phlebotomy & EKG.
Dedicated to the career success of our graduates, our faculty and staff supports students first steps towards a healthcare path with unlimited opportunities. We want to empower our graduates to be prepared not only clinically as medical professionals but to continue challenging themselves in an evolving healthcare environment. Many of our graduates thrive as patient focused and committed individuals who collaborate with their community in culturally diverse healthcare settings. We welcome everyone to experience this journey!
Bay Area Medical Academy is looking for an individual who has a passion for education and helping students from diverse backgrounds succeed! We have a friendly, entrepreneurial, collaborative, high traffic environment that requires prioritization, flexibility, and creative problem-solving.
The Full Charge Bookkeeper manages accurate recordkeeping and reporting of the general ledger and supports daily functions and projects under the leadership of the Finance Director for the San Francisco and San Jose campuses.
***Our school policy requires Staff and Faculty members to be vaccinated***
- Accurate and timely recording of transactions to our QuickBooks general ledger
- Assist in managing daily cash activities including daily deposits and cash application
- Manage student financial records and update/maintain student ledger card information by posting and reconciling payments
- Create Student Payment plan and set up autopay
- Handle AR/AP, data entry, invoicing and some account reconciliations within QuickBooks
- Perform collection activities as needed
- Process and record credit card transactions/student payments via 3rd party processor
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual closing
- Track and maintain time sheets, schedules, and vacation & sick accruals for staff
- Maintain accounting filing and assist with conversion to a paperless system
- Support Finance Department with additional projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting highly desirable
- 5+ years of full charge bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Experience working in student/school environment a plus
- Proficient with QuickBooks journal entries, reconciliations and financial reporting on accrual basis
- Intermediate level Excel skills (Pivot tables, if/then formulas, filters)
- Clear communication skills for dealing with vendors and students on the phone
- Exceptional customer service and analytical skills; highly detailed and organized individual who executes with initiative and meets deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with a small team and prioritize multiple deadlines and responsibilities with flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information/situations with discretion and integrity
*Send Resume to email@example.com
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency