This ad is expired.
We are hiring both aspiring and experienced Behavior Technicians who will provide essential services by working with toddlers, children, and/or teens diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. This is an entry level position. We provide extensive paid on the job training to all our employees.
Autism Learning Partners is one of the nation's leading full-service ABA providers that specializes in the treatment of autism and other developmental disabilities. Our broad thinking approach addresses the whole child by collaborating with doctors, therapists, families, schools, and specialists. Our goal is to work together to achieve the best possible outcome… PROGRESS!
Why work with Autism Learning Partners?
Our comprehensive & competitive Behavior Technician benefits set you up for career success!
· Competitive pay
· Benefits when you work more than 20 hours per week
· Additional $2/hr for any work after 6:30pm or weekends!
· High quality paid training that will help your career
· Clear and defined career progression through experience and education
· Continued training and support
· Excellent mentorship programs and RBT certification opportunities
· Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement
· Education Assistance program
· A cell phone stipend per pay period
· Discounts to theme parks nationwide, and other work-life balance perks!
· You have an AA or High School Diploma with at least 6 months of childcare or ABA experience
· Exposure to individuals with Autism through family, friends, or work experience is a plus!
· You can pass a criminal background check and TB test
· You'll be driving to clients' homes, so you have a reliable form of transportation
· Work with children in their homes, helping them learn how to communicate, play and learn!
· Learn directly from Board Certified Behavior Analysts how to provide therapy to children and family in need of support
· Teach communication skills, social skills, self-help skills, and play skills through Applied Behavior Analysis principles
· Accurately record treatment data
· Engage in and ensure client safety
· Always maintain confidentiality of all clients as well as a professional conduct
Will you be a good fit? If these qualities describe you, you should apply today!
· You enjoy caring for children
· You're kind, nurturing and patient
· You're creative, playful and happy
· You can remain organized and help children achieve learning goals
This is a flexible part-time position that is perfect for entry level applicants who seek on-the-job training.
ALP has taken action to register with the CDC's Vaccination Administration System (VAMS) to register all employees that qualify (including all Behavior Technicians) for the vaccination.
To apply, visit: https://www.autismlearningpartners.com/jobs?job_type=bt
If interested please email your resume to: email@example.com
Autism Learning Partners supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency