This ad is expired.
Associate Director, Public Affairs
China - Shanghai
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
- lead on the development and implementation of the annual PA plan in the area of viral hepatitis to continue improve the disease awareness & strengthen corporate leadership among general public and patient populations
- drive the corporate communications agenda with an internal focus by working closely with the China Leadership Team members and cross-functional colleagues across China. Key activities may include but not be limited to routine internal WeChat content development & distribution; town hall planning & organization; annual kickoff meeting coordination etc.
- be responsible for the media communications that relates to the viral hepatitis therapeutic area; manage issue communications when needed
- work closely with patient/community organizations & industry associations in the viral hepatitis area to continue improve engagement
- partner with global and local cross-functional colleagues to ensure the alignment and consistency of the communications efforts
- manage agencies & project budget for high-quality deliverables
- contribute to other PA initiatives when needed to support the achievement of the team goals
- 10+ years' solid experiences on communications and public relations
- Experiences on strategic planning and campaign management
- Strong content development skills
- Proactive, responsible, "can do" mindset and be able to work independently
- Fluent English writing and speaking
- Positive, pleasant, good interpersonal & coordination skills
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/China---Shanghai/Associate-Director--Public-Affairs_R0023170-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency