This ad is expired.
Grow your career with the County of Sonoma.
Multiple Administrative Coordinator positions available!
Starting salary up to $34.52/hour ($72,047/year), a cash allowance of $600/month,
and a competitive total compensation package!*
Administrative Coordinators provide administrative and technical support, including research and reporting, for a variety of general and specialized programs and projects. Applying for this recruitment can take you on a variety of careers paths throughout the County of Sonoma.
Ideal candidates will thrive in collaborative, customer service-focused environments, and possess:
- Excellent research and analytical skills, and the ability to apply laws, procedures, and policies
- Superb organizational and time management skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Experience leadingprojects, programs, and/orsupervising/leading a small number of support staff
- Experience preparing, reviewing, and editing complex and detailed public and internal documents
- The ability to prioritize competing deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working effectively with diverse populations
- Knowledge of electronic office equipment and applications
- Strong ethical standards
Positions are currently open in the following departments, and it is anticipated that this recruitment will be used for upcoming, yet to be determined, vacancies as well.
Human Services Department (HSD) - Two full-time positions
Probation Department - One extra-help position
Sonoma County Water Agency (Sonoma Water) - One full-time position
*Salary is negotiable within the established range and benefits described herein do not represent a contract and may be changed without notice. For more information, including minimum qualifications, & to apply, visit, www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org or call 707-565-2331. The County of Sonoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and are committed to having a workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. Apply by 10/10/22
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency