- Emergency Medical Services Adjunct Instructor
- Go to our website »
Emergency Medical Services Adjunct Instructor
Posting Number: F00989
Location: Contra Costa College
Description of Position:
Part-time instructors for one or more of the following courses: Emergency Medical Responders and Related Allied Health Occupations, Paramedic Theory I and II, CPR for the Health Care Provider, Emergency Medical Technician I, Emergency Medical Technician Recertification and/or EMS Anatomy and Physiology.
Dr. Christopher Coughlin,email@example.com
Position Status: Temporary
EEO Job Category: Faculty & Other Instructional Staff
Employee Group: Part-Time Faculty
Department: C8003-Health and Human Services
Duties and Responsibilities:
Adjunct Faculty duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. providing instruction in accordance with established curriculum, course outlines and class schedules;
2. creating and maintaining an environment which emphasizes learning, encourages free discussion of ideas and critical thinking;
3. evaluating progress of students concerning educational matters and grades student work;
4. meeting with students outside of class;
5. maintaining appropriate standards of professional conduct and ethics;
6. maintaining current knowledge in the subject matter areas;
7. fulfilling professional responsibilities of a part-time/temporary faculty member;
8. maintaining accurate academic records;
9. performing other related duties as assigned.
Understanding of and sensitivity to the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, sexual orientation and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, staff and faculty.
An associates degree and six years of professional Emergency Medical Technologies ExperienceORA bachelors degree and two years of professional Emergency Medical Technologies Experience
Current EMT certification or paramedic/RN/PA/MD licenseCurrent American Heart Association BLS Provider certification (instructor certification preferred)All lab instructors/skills examiners teaching or evaluating advanced level emergency cardiac care/cardiac resuscitation skills must have current AHA ACLS Instructor certification
Job Open Date: 05/02/2023
Job Close Date: 5/18/2023
Open Until Filled: No
Employment Begins: Fall 2023
# of Months: 5 (renewal)
To apply, visit: https://www.4cdcareers.net/postings/9654
The Contra Costa Community College District does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, sex, or sexual orientation. This prohibition against unlawful discrimination extends to any person who is perceived to have any of the above characteristics or who is associated with someone who has, or who is perceived to have, any of those characteristics.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency