Sonoma Water Budget and Finance Officer
$7,367 - $8,955/Monthly*
Bring your budget and finance experience to the Sonoma County Water Agency (Sonoma Water) and become a Budget and Finance Officer!
This position includes a cash allowance of $600/month added and a competitive total compensation package.*
About the Position
At Sonoma Water, the Budget and Finance Officer is an integral member of a collaborative team who prepares and monitors budgets, long-range financial and capital improvement plans, and financial reporting while also performing other fiscal functions for the agency. This position is responsible for preparing a variety of budgets for over 60 unique funds, preparing utility rates and supporting data, and developing and reviewing financial data and narratives for internal and public use. Other responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and analyzing financial data, researching related questions, and resolving issues
- Designing and preparing financial reports for management
- Training staff and creating documentation
- Implementing budget- and finance-related strategic plan goals
- Approving contract encumbrances and claims
- During emergency activations, assisting with emergency-related finance activities
- Supervising clerical and/or paraprofessional staff, and providing back-up supervision in manager's absence
*Salary is negotiable within the established range and benefits described herein do not represent a contract and may be changed without notice. For more information, including minimum qualifications, & to apply, visit www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org or call 707-565-2331. The County of Sonoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and are committed to having a workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. Apply by 9/19/22
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency